Monday, February 09, 2004

I'm in Lang right now waiting for the bus that will take me home to ROTH. Just finished working out. This is the fifth consecutive week of exercise. I'm not sure why I'd let it lapse for so long. The energetic and refreshed feeling exercise is enough incentive for me to keep it up. I must have forgotten those benefits.

We're covered in snow again. All last week, then Sunday and Monday, and again last night. It's not as annoying as you might think, especially considering it's been a couple years since we've gotten any significant snow around here. I try to imagine what it must be like to live in tropical areas devoid of this great fourth season. I'd be depressed. Winter's that kick in the ass we all need to remind us that not everything's always sunny and warm. That's why I love it.

Gotta go. Don't want to miss the bus again like Wednesday.