Saturday, March 06, 2004

Holly and Caroline came over last night. We had planned on going to the new Japanese restaraunt on Ridgeway in Waterloo, but the place was too expensive for our college student tastes so we went to Red Lobster instead, which was a little cheaper. I hate seafood so it was another sacrifice I made on top of abstaining from meat. I ordered the chicken tomato-herb linguine and picked off the chicken.

Spring break is nearly upon us. I don't have the money for a trip to an exotic locale, so I think I'm going to go home to Red Oak for a couple of days. Could also go to Omaha to play with Nicki and Caroline and anybody else who might be around. Also planning on spending a few days in Des Moines with Tonia and Andy helping at the Catholic Worker House.

My review of The Passion is forthcoming.