Thursday, February 03, 2005

To answer your question, Heider, yes, the cat is Ben's. The damn thing was freaking out when he dropped it off Monday night, and when waking up to that, combined with the alarm clock and the squirrels running around in my walls, Tuesday morning was one of those that I'd kinda wished God had had the compassion to take me home in my sleep.

Also, I just completed my application for (re)employment at the YMCA of the Rockies. Even if I decide that's not what I really, absolutely want to do for the summer, at least the option will still be open.

I highly recommend that you consider the opportunity to spend your summer in the quaint mountain village of Estes Park and the glory of the Colorado Rockies. Plus if I happen to know others who will be there, it might give me more incentive to return.