Thursday, March 10, 2005

Oh, hi.

Hello. How's it going? Been awhile. A little busy.

Got about a half hour before my Bio-Medical Ethics midterm. I feel about a prepared as possible (which happens to be very little) so thought I could update here.

Spring break begins tomorrow, right after my Judaism and Islam test at one. I had hoped to go to Cleveland to visit Tonia, but others backed out on me, and I don't want to make the 11 hour drive by myself.

I happen to find it slightly depressing that my sister is going to CA for her first college spring break while I have had five such breaks and have never done anything or gone anywhere as remotely interesting (oh, except the trip to Van Meter). I don't really want to hang around CF for the whole break, so I'm going to see if I can't visit the Priest in DBQ for a day. Maybe I'll even do a little reupholstering. And leisure reading. And possibly homework.

Also I was able to get my start date at the Y pushed back a week. That'll give me a little more time to graduate, move out of the Olive Pit, celebrate Mom and Dad's 25th wedding anniversary, and take a vanful of friends out to Cleveland.