Monday, February 13, 2006

Cowboy Brad informed me this morning that Dad has won the monthly Cowboy Brad autographed CD contest on the offical Cowboy Brad website. I assure you that I in no way influenced the outcome of this contest.

Looking forward to the end of my work week tomorrow. Will probably spend my couple days off cleaning house, reading, and, of course, watching curling--chess on ice, but actually exciting to watch. And an important programming note: In addition to coverage in the afternoons on CNBC, you can also see curling on USA in the early morning hours, sometime after midnight, so set your VCRs.

The past couple days the weather has been beautiful, but even so I'm getting cabin fever. It doesn't help that it's supposed to snow on and off the next few days.

Maybe I could use a mini vacation to Denver or something.