Thursday, September 02, 2004

A couple days ago my friend Sarah posted that there must not be things going on in the lives of her friends because we haven't updated lately. I must defend myself. It is not that my life is boring or there is nothing happening, but that there is too much happening to post.

My days have been packed with classes and work and meetings and on and on. I'm setting up a cot at St. Stephen's since that's where most of my time has been spent in the past two weeks. I'd give you details of the fun we've been having, but I've got class in a couple minutes so--surprise--time is short.

I do still need your prayers, thought, because a situation has come up that I didn't realize I would have to face and I'm being asked to compromise my conscience.

Hopefully I'll have more time to post this holiday weekend after returning for the Pals' Lakeside Resort at Lake Panorama.

Peace