Sunday, August 14, 2005

Mmm, got a good story regarding myself, friends, and the National Park Service, but we'll save that for a little later....

Friday was my last day driving full time, and yesterday and today I was a crew leader. Things have been going well, so far. Good times, good times.
Said good-bye to Lucas last night. Dave-o leaves on Wednesday; Matt, Tim, and Christine leave shortly, too.

Sarah posted some of her poetry, which reminded me that I performed a couple pieces of my own at Open Mic night at the Rustic Cafe last Thursday. I read Serving at the Catholic Worker House, which really excited Florida Tina since I "said 'shit' on a mic in the Admin Building." The other poem I performed was Long's Peak. I would grace you with these pieces, but I don't have them memorized. They too will come at a later date.