Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A Little Blog Housekeeping...

...as opposed to the housekeeping I do the pay the bills.

I have several posts in the draft stage, and I am working on them sporadically. I hope to get up something substantial soon.

In the meantime, remember that I am re-posting posts from my previous blog, beginning from the beginning (a good place to start). This is far easier for Lazy Seth to accomplish than writing new posts. So you might be interested in going back in time to see the extent of the boringness of my life; I know I find it interesting. I'm also trying to label my posts for easy sorting.

Question: I have not been allowing comments on the re-posts; do you suggest I reverse this? There were, of course, comments to these posts on the previous blog. My thinking on limiting new comments was a) because I don't know how to re-post previous comments and b) to preserve my ego by not looking lame because no one has commented on my many years of thoughts.

I suppose there might be older posts to which people would be interested in making new responses. If that is the case, let me know.