Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Change of Scenery

By now you have noticed that I have taken advantage of Blogger's updated template designs.  This look is slightly less boring than previous incarnations.

Also, I have lots of potential blog posts rolling around in my brain or saved as drafts.  Unfortunately, I haven't had much interest in completing any of them.  It might be the sunshine and the pleasant mountain air.

Or maybe I've just been a little bored with the "necessity" of blogging.

So expect me to be pretty scarce around these parts for the summer.  I have plans to do more hiking, more book-reading (remember those things?), more evangelization, more work on this year's goals, and the like.  Just not more blogging.

I may be around occasionally; however, when winter hibernation comes, I expect to be back full force.