Friday, January 28, 2005

We had a large group from St. Stephen's attend the talk by Jason and Chrystalina Evert at St. Pat's last Sunday, and about the same amount came to the follow-up discussion last night. As prevalent as sex is in culture, people still clam up when it comes to having an honest discussion about it. So it took a while for the group last night to open up and talk, and then things went on for an hour longer than we'd planned. But I think some good things happened.

I've got laundry to do this afternoon. And I'm a little pissy from the meeting I just finished. All I do with my life is go to class, plan and attend meetings, and occasionally do homework. There'd damn well better be more to this.

P.S. If you'd like a detailed rundown of some my trip to the IC last Saturday, please refer to Rena, Corey, and Luke, as they chronicle my life better than I do.