Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the mountains. Wish you were here. Nearly 60 degrees and the snow we got last week is melting. I'm thinking about a stroll down the Riverwalk later or maybe a quick visit to the Park.

Work is work, nothing too exciting has been exciting. Dennis is doing much better; he should be released from the hospital Friday. I'm thinking about visiting him tomorrow since I was planning on making a trip to the valley anyway. Besides, Ellie has stopped in to see him a couple times during the past week, so I figure someone he actually likes should visit....

Open Mic at the Rustic tonight. This is Ash and Justin's last one at the Y, so I wouldn't miss it for the world. Also got some bits of poems rolling around in my head, so want to get them on paper and see if there's a new piece there to have ready for tonight.