Saturday, January 06, 2007

DAMN YOU, EL NINO!

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! JESUS, PLEASE STOP DUMPING SNOW ON US!

We got more yesterday. Eight inches at my house. The road's not plowed. Nobody's plowed my driveway since the last snow. I haven't moved the new car in three weeks, except into the garage after my landlady left for Arizona.

Oh, Arizona. How beautiful it must be there. Hell, gimme the 65 degree weather they've got in New England.

I haven't been anywhere but work and Mass, and that's thanks to my good friends Dennis and Gail and Ann. Tina's let me take her truck to Safeway for groceries.

Today the wind is whipping the snow around at 50 mph and creating drifts, some as deep as a foot. There's no use shoveling; it doesn't let up.

And there's a chance of more snow again tonight.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS, O LORD!