Monday, January 01, 2007

The Year in Review

Got up early this morning to come in to open the office. Tina and David are off so it's pretty quiet in here. And since I feel like nodding off, I'm trying to keep myself stimulated. Decided to recap the first sentence of the first post of every month of 2006 to see what I was up to.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I have the next two days off; errands down the canyon are slotted for tomorrow and Thursday some major cleaning in the APT is in order and possibly even laundry.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My car was sick, so I took it down to Fort Collins to see the doctor today.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ash Wednesday is upon us; my forehead is still smudged from Mass this morning; my stomach hasn't rumbled recently.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Today marks the first anniversary of the death of Pope John Paul.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

We're a little short-handed in Housekeeping right now.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Haven't been able to get the usual wireless reception from the couch recently.

Friday, July 07, 2006

A quick note to say that Colorado survived Lacy and the Loaders.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tomorrow after work I'm off for the rolling hills of Iowa.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Real cold and foggy this morning.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Very few, that is....

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My first flight (as a cognizant adult, rather than a six-month old baby) is fast approaching.

Friday, December 08, 2006

I had a bit of an accident last Thursday night.

Fascinating. In current news, my road was plowed when I got home from work on Saturday. Not well plowed, mind you; there's still an inch or so of snow and the first sharp, inclined turn is a mess so I still won't be driving on it for a few more days.

Anyway, Happy New Year.